- Men create their own style. Boys are sheep and follow the flock.
- Men want women. Boys need women.
- Men stand up for themselves. Boys will fall over in the wind.
- Men test new boundaries. Boys stay far from the edge.
- Men keep their body in shape. Boys use it as a trash can.
- Men are curious. Boys know it all.
- Men stand firm in adversity. Boys flinch at the slightest sound.
- Men care about the truth. Boys care about being right.
- Men support their claim with evidence. Boys support their claim with opinion.